2.3.09

supply ...


This is the poster for my book, which I think I can now say is published ... without a launch it's a bit difficult to say. I heard ten days ago that my copies were in the post and spent all of last week waiting for them to arrive. It wasn't until Friday that I learned they had in fact been sent to my agents, so I made a quick trip over to Paddington to pick them, and the posters (I have three) up. Book looks good I think, I was mostly concerned as to how the reproductions would have come out - while they're perhaps a little down on colour, a bit muted, that somehow seems appropriate to both their provenance and the story the text tells. For those who are interested, I've posted the introduction to The Supply Party here.

7 comments:

artandmylife said...

So are you having a launch? Congratulations anyway

Larry Buttrose said...

Congratulations Martin - may your own expedition reach its destination (and return to tell the tale!).

Unknown said...

how can I get hold of a copy in England martin - amazon isn't showing any availability as yet .... being an isolated kiwi in sussex I am looking for my own supply party (sort of...)

Martin Edmond said...

No, no launch ... but maybe a bit of radio ... to tell the tale. Distributors are called Bookwise International, Ian, and they have a website. I think copies were only shipped last week so it might take a wee while to get onto Amazon.

Adam Aitken said...

Congratulations Martin.

I'll definitely buy a copy.

Best
Adam

Kay Cooke said...

Loved the Intro! I now have the book down on my list of definitestobuy! Congratulations.

Jill Jones said...

Belatedly, congrats. Hope to see it around in the bookshops here (well, one would think ...).